Exclusive 2017/18 Food & Drink Trends Event
We're delighted to announce that this year, thefoodpeople trends event will be hosted by Street Feast at Hawker House, Canada Street London on 16th November 2016.
As well as announcing our 2017/18 Food & Drink Trend Predictions and unveiling the new trends book, we've invited a number of thought provoking speakers to inspire you. We're still confirming a couple of speaking slots but the line up for this year so far, includes:
- thefoodpeople – 2016/17 Food & Beverage Trend Predications, Social and Cultural Trends & Influencing cuisines
- Dan Barber & Adam Kaye – Chef & Culinary Director from Blue Hill Farm, New York – wastED and the third plate - a food and drink philosophy for the future -
- Charles Spence - experimental psychologist, University of Oxford– A summary of what he calls gastro physics, how the most memorable food and drink experiences are more about what happens in the mind rather than what happens in the mouth
- Amelia Boothman - Director of Strategy – Global Independent Design & Branding Agency – The 'Experience' trends in Food and Beverage, Both in and Out of Home
- Martin Morales – Award winning Peruvian chef, cookbook author, restaurateur, Peruvian and South American Cuisine, where is this trend at and what's next?
- Claire Clark – 3 Michelin Star Pastry Chef, author and co-owner of Pretty Sweet – Trends in the world of Pastry, Cakes & Desserts
- Chris & Dave – Co Owners of Shrub & Shutter – winner of Brixtons Best Bar 2015 – Demonstration of what's hot in the world of drinks
- Panel Q&A discussion – an opportunity to ask the panel your questions relating to the food and beverage trends for 2017/18
- Plus - 2 more expert speakers to be announced in the coming days
In addition to this exciting line up, you'll be further inspired by a street food 'trend inspired' lunch prepared and cooked by 5 of the traders from Hawker House. Traders list to be announced in the coming days!
As a reminder, here's a taster of what happened at last year's event - https://youtu.be/6G9UpKbppzc
If you and your colleagues would like to attend this exclusive trends event, please click the links at the bottom of this email. You will be able to buy up to 6 tickets online, for more than 6 please contact us. Tickets will only be sold online for credit card/debit card payment.
Just a reminder of what's included:
- 7+ Exclusive inspirational and thought provoking presentations all relating to trends and trend related topics relevant for all aspects of the food and drink industry
- Trend inspired lunch catered for by 5 traders from Street Feasts Hawker House, inclusive of arrival drink, unlimited drinks during the day and drinks over lunch
- The Food People 2017/18 Food and Drink Trends Book
- Copies of all presentations
- Signed commemorative menu/s
- Date – 16th November 2016
- Venue – Hawker House, Canada Street, London, SE16 7PJ - Google Map
- Timings - 9.30 arrival refreshments, Speakers & Lunch – from 10.00, Close – 17.00
- As a trendhub subscriber, the cost of this exclusive 2017/18 Trends Event is £498 + vat per person.
For tickets to this exclusive event email us - firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a limited number of places, so book your tickets today as last year the tickets sold out in 4 days!!
We look forward to seeing you there!