A 17th century inn nestled in an East Yorkshire village has been voted pub of the year in the Michelin Eating Out in Pubs Guide 2012.
The Pipe and Glass in South Dalton, near Beverley — which already boasts a Michelin star — has been praised as "a wonderfully warm pub where nothing is ever too much trouble".
In addition Tom Kerridge at the Hand and Flowers, Marlow recently became the first pub in the UK to hold 2 Michelin Stars.
Other eating out pubs of note include the Harwood Arms, London and The Nut Tree Inn, Oxfordshire.
- A New Way To Enjoy POWERADE With New Freezer Bars
- Heinz Introduces Limited-Edition AFL Ketchup Range In Aus
- M&S Introduce Colin the Caterpillar Cake Jars
- All Things Sweet in the USA - Candy Theme Park and New HARIBO
- The Latest Quarterly Trend Reports Are Out Covering January - March 2021