Elliot's is located in London's Borough Market and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday to Saturday.
The Market has been a part of London's food culture since the 13th century and has existed at its current location since 1755. They aim to build on these traditions by working closely with the market traders and offering a menu which directly reflects the range of produce you will find available on any particular day. Whilst the kitchen has to close between services their doors are open for a drink and they offer a limited menu of cold plates, cheese, cured meats during these times. Their burger is now available all day too.
Elliot's is the second venture from Brett Redman and Rob Green who also run the Pavilion Café in Victoria Park.
- Monopoly Themed Bar and Restaurant Coming To London This August
- Burger King Malaysia Debuts New Burgers Featuring Chocolate Sauce As A Condiment
- Chipotle Intros Gold Foil In Celebration Of American Athletes In Tokyo
- Night Tales Joins Gizzi Erskine and Professor Green At John Lewis Rooftop Pop-Up
- Future Food Update - June 2021