Launching today Thursday 13th June is the new foodwatching online service.
The new system is designed to incorporate an online portal giving you easy access directly to the information you require. This enhanced user experience will save you time searching for reports, articles and information that you need here and now.
Depending on your subscription type, some of the new features you can expect to find include:
• Find what you’re looking for - Improved keyword search and page tagging functionality
• Easy on the eye - Improved page preview, view and download
• Manage your subscription - Company administrator access & user account control
• Stay abreast of events - iCal feeds to link events directly to your calendar
• Personalised - Private 'Company folders' to store and search bespoke trends reports that you have commissioned from thefoodpeople
• To follow - A new subscription level with the ability to curate, create and download your own 'Food Trend Books'
We hope you like the new look and feel to the site, we think it’s more us and we hope it’s more you too!
If you don't have a subscription to foodwatching, but would like to have a peep at our fabulous new site, contact Michelle@thefoodpeople.co.uk and arrange a remote online demonstration.