We're delighted to share with you the 18th episode in the 'TFP in conversation with' series which features people, businesses, brands and entrepreneurs from across the food & drink world - finding out more about why they do what they do, their purpose, how they see the future and how, in their way, they are championing change and shifting the future of food & drink.
In this inventive episode, which is bound to make you hungry, David Swann - Chef & Founder of StarChefs joins Charles to discuss:
- The unique, restaurant quality dining experience StarChefs have created and why now is the right time
- The purpose and future aspirations for StarChefs
- The 'unsung' chef talent in the UK
- How the experience element of in-home dining is evolving
- The future of meal-kits in a post-lockdown world
- The importance of food education for the next generation
- And, the new chef dining experiences planned for later in 2021
Don't forget that the 'TFP In Conversation With...' is also available on all major podcast channels including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music and TuneIn+Alexa. To subscribe to the podcast, click on your chosen podcast channel above.
Click here to download and listen to a soundbite of the episode or below for the full episode.
Look out for our next TFP in conversation with episode where we'll be talking plant centric cooking with chef and author Rob Howell, from Root in Bristol. Rob joins us to talk about his guiding principles, the Root interpretation of plant centric cooking, how he came to publish his recent book and the dishes he's most proud of. In addition he'll be discussing his culinary and cuisine influences, how he's championing a more sustainable working environment for his team and how he hopes to influence food and cooking in the UK.
For more on thefoodpeople, to find out about 'shifting the future of food & drink' or to join the TFP community follow the contact links below.