We're back! And, after the success of series 1 (over 7.4k listens!), we're delighted to share with you, the 1st episode in series 2 of 'TFP In Conversation With', a series that features people, businesses, brands and entrepreneurs from across the food & drink world - finding out more about why they do what they do, their purpose, how they see the future and how, in their way, they are championing change and shifting the future of food & drink.
Don't forget that the 'TFP In Conversation With...' is available on all major podcast channels including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music and TuneIn+Alexa. To subscribe to the podcast, click on your chosen podcast channel.
- Her journey into food and getting to a place to make your name your brand
- A 'chef' or a 'cook' and how they're different
- Food simplicity, seasonal recipes and sustainability
- The forever growing popularity of Cornish food and drink
- The deeper purpose behind Emily Scott
- Her first book, Sea and Shore and her thoughts on book two
- Her experience cooking for world leaders and the Royal family at the G7
- How she feels about being on the 'radar' of Michelin and the possibilities of another restaurant
You can recap all 20 episodes of season 1 over on our YouTube channel as well - click here to visit these.