We're delighted to share with you, the 15th episode in the 'TFP in conversation with' series where we discuss all things Cornish, local and sustainable with James Strawbridge - Chef, Author and Food Photographer.In this creative and thought-provoking episode James joins us to talk about:
- The start of his food journey and the common thread that joins up his work.
- His key pillars to living and cooking more sustainably.
- Techniques that he uses in the kitchen to add value to raw ingredients that also help mitigate waste.
- His 5 tips for sustainable living, cooking and eating and what 'local' means to him.
- The excitement and his love of cooking outdoors and over fire.
- His guiding principles and ethics around sourcing meat and the nuances of seasonal food sourcing.
- What he sees as some of the positive and negative impacts/influences that COVID has had on our food landscape and relationship with food.
Click here to watch a taster of the episode or click below for the full video.
Look out for our next 'thefoodpeople in conversation with' where we'll be speaking to barbecue influencer Hilary Anderson from BBQ Lads. Hilary joins us to talk about his journey with barbecue, the culture and social dynamics around barbecue in the UK and overseas, the acceleration of relevance in barbecue cooking over the last 12 months and the influence of cuisine. In addition Hilary talks about how barbecue equipment and accessories are evolving, trends in meat types and cuts, as well as his biggest barbecue learnings since starting BBQ Lads.
Don't forget to sign up to our TFP Community and social channels for the latest FREE to access content - trends articles, predictions, infographics, videos and events – the links are below.