We're delighted to share with you, the 16th episode in the 'TFP in conversation with' series, which features people, businesses, brands and entrepreneurs from across the food & drink world - finding out more about why they do what they do, their purpose, how they see the future and how, in their way, they are championing change and shifting the future of food & drink.
In this intriguing episode, Charles speaks to tea sommelier and Founder of Kineta, Leane Tilley. Leane joins us to talk about:
- Her journey into the world of tea and matcha
- The Kineta purpose, meaning behind Kineta and the 'matcha effect'
- The matcha making process is and how it differs from 'regular' tea
- The benefits that matcha can have on health & wellbeing
- How matcha is being applied within the food and drink industry
- The meaning of a tea sommelier
- Kineta's future plans and legacy
Click here to watch a taster of the episode or click below for the full video.
Something exciting is coming!
As the TFP In Conversation With... series continues, we have some very exciting news coming with our next episode in a couple of weeks! Keep an eye on your emails and our social media to find out more.
For more on thefoodpeople, to find out about 'shifting the future of food & drink' or to join the TFP community contact us using the links below.