We're delighted to share with you, the 14th episode in the 'TFP in conversation with' series where we continue the conversation that we had at our 2021/22 Online Trends Summit with Chef Paul Ainsworth.
In this thought-provoking and inspiring episode Paul joins us to talk about:
- The team at The Ainsworth Collection, how integral they are and how he goes about attracting the next generation of amazing chefs to Cornwall
- The bounty of Cornwall and some of the 'gems' of suppliers that he's come across
- The inspirational chefs that he's worked with over the years and what some of those inspirations mean to him now
- What his purpose is, why he does what he does
- His creative journey when it comes to constructing a dish - from the ingredients to the end product
- Some of the heart-warming and inspiring causes that he is aligned with
- Plus, the future of fine dining and how he sees the space evolving
Click here to watch a taster of the episode or click below for the full video.
Look out for our next 'thefoodpeople in conversation with' where we'll be speaking to chef, writer and developer James Strawbridge. James joins us to talk about his sustainable living philosophy, the techniques to live, cook and eat in harmony with nature, the nuances of seasonal food sourcing and his love of outdoor eating and fire cooking. In addition he'll be discussing the UK food culture, the importance of looking back at historical food influence to look to the future and his hopes for our future food system.
Don't forget to sign up to our TFP Community and social channels for the latest FREE to access content - trends articles, predictions, infographics, videos and events – the links are below.