We're delighted to share with you, the 20th episode in the 'TFP in conversation with' series, which features people, businesses, brands and entrepreneurs from across the food & drink world - finding out more about why they do what they do, their purpose, how they see the future and how, in their way, they are championing change and shifting the future of food & drink.
- The Simply Roasted story, the brand purpose and ambition
- Why it's taken 10 years to create the no compromise crisp
- How the brand's cooking process differs from others
- How Simply Roasted compares on key HFSS measures
- Their adventurous new flavours
- How the all-female leadership team influences the business
- The future horizon for Simply Roasted
- Plus, more on Mindful Snacker and The Simple Root
Don't forget that the 'TFP In Conversation With...' is also available on all major podcast channels including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music and TuneIn+Alexa. To subscribe to the podcast, click on your chosen podcast channel above.
Click here to download and listen to a soundbite of the episode or below for the full episode.
As we move into holiday season, this will be the final episode in series 1 of thefoodpeople In Conversation With... Series 2 will be back in the Autumn of 2021 bringing you more people, businesses, brands and entrepreneurs from across the food & drink world talking about their purpose and how they're shifting the future of food and drink!
If you've missed any episodes, click here to see the full 20 episode playlist of the series.
On the subject of purpose, to inform and inspire our community and clients we have recently launched our 2nd e-book, 15 Years In Food & Beverage Trends: 2006 - 2020: what's happened, how has it changed, what defined these years, what does it mean for the future?
Click here to learn more and buy 15 Years In Food & Beverage Trends for £25.00