Cold Stone Creamery, the place that brought you the original Cake Batter Ice Cream, has introduced three new homemade batter ice cream flavours to celebrate summer: Fudge Brownie Batter, Peanut Butter Cookie Batter and Sugar Cookie Batter, available from June through September.
These new summertime ice cream flavours have all the homemade taste of batter right off the spoon and can be combined with delicious mix-ins for a one-of-a-kind Creation™. In addition, Cold Stone Creamery is blending up a decadent Sugar Cookie Batter Ice Cream Shake piled high with whipped topping, yellow cake, sugar cookie dough, caramel and rainbow sprinkles.
"After bringing our famous Cake Batter Ice Cream to market years ago, we wanted to extend the line for the hot summer months," said Kate Unger, senior vice president of marketing for Cold Stone Creamery. "Cookie batter is a childhood favourite and with our three new homemade batter ice cream flavours and Sugar Cookie Batter Ice Cream Shake, customers can relive those sweet childhood memories all over again."
- Everything's Batter With Chocolate™ – Fudge Brownie Batter Ice Cream with Brownie, Fudge, Caramel and Whipped Topping
- Loaded Peanut Butter Batter™ – Peanut Butter Cookie Batter Ice Cream with REESE'S® Peanut Butter Cup, Fudge and Caramel
- Rainbow Cookie Batter™ – Sugar Cookie Batter Ice Cream with Rainbow Sprinkles, Sugar Cookie Dough and Whipped Topping
- Birthday Cake Remix™ – Cake Batter Ice Cream® with Rainbow Sprinkles, Brownies and Fudge
- Shake It, Cookie! Milkshake – Sugar Cookie Batter Ice Cream™ blended with Rainbow Sprinkles and topped with Whipped Topping, Yellow Cake, Sugar Cookie Dough, Caramel and Rainbow Sprinkles
Find out more about these innovative flavours on the Cold Stone Creamery website here.