Talenti Gelato & Sorbetto — the best-selling gelato in the United States* — is unveiling six new flavours for 2016. Beginning this month, the new varieties will appear in grocery store freezers in the US and include delicious, hand-crafted flavours just in time for the warmer spring and summer months:
- Chocolate Sorbetto: No milk? No problem. A sophisticated cocoa sorbetto that delivers a smooth, simple and rich chocolate taste.
- Coconut Almond Chocolate Gelato: Coconut shreds, semi-sweet chocolatey flakes, and salted roasted almonds all blended into coconut gelato.
- Key Lime Pie Gelato: Refreshing key lime gelato with a textured graham swirl and graham cracker pieces.
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Gelato: Peanut butter gelato with a peanut butter ripple and chocolatey peanutty crunchy pretzel balls.
- Vanilla Caramel Swirl Gelato: Classic vanilla bean gelato with a generous swirl of decadent Talenti dulce de leche.
- Wild Blackberry Gelato: An elegant blackberry gelato with a smooth blackberry swirl.
"We're always finding ways to innovate our flavour lineup, and we're really proud of these inventive twists and fresh flavour combinations," said Josh Hochschuler, founder of Talenti. "This year's flavours are made with real ingredients you can see — like coconut shreds, layers of graham crackers and ribbons of peanut butter — and we're excited for our fans to discover these latest creations."
*Based on retail sales results for 2015 annual sales period ending 12/19/2015.