The annual Good Food Guide Top 50 Restaurants in the UK was announced this week, and we took a look at who came out on top.
Taking the number one spot, and ending a four-year run for now 2nd place L'Enclume, was two-Michelin-starred Restaurant Nathan Outlaw, in Cornwall. The seafood restaurant in Port Isaac scored a perfect 10 for the second year in succession but did enough to move to the top of the rankings. Together with L'Enclume, Restaurant Nathan Outlaw was the only other venue to score a 10.
In third place was Pollen Street Social, London, the only restaurant from the capital that made the top 5.
1. Restaurant Nathan Outlaw, Cornwall
2. L'Enclume, Cumbria
3. Pollen Street Social, London
4. Restaurant Sat Bains, Nottinghamshire
5. The Fat Duck, Berkshire
6. Restaurant Gorden Ramsey, London
7. Hedone, London
8. Restaurant Andrew Fairlie, Perthshire & Kinross
9. Claude Bosi at Bibendum, London
10. Casamia, Bristol