thefoodpeople were invited to speak at the Food Health Conference in Aarhus, Denmark. Wayne travelled to Copenhagen on Tuesday, taking in (again!) the happening food scene, before heading north Aarhus. Wayne then spoke on Wednesday 3rd November 2011 at the Food Health Conference on two topics - Future subtrends within Food and Health? How do we identify the shelf life of subtrends and what influences their strength?
To find out more about health food trends and food trends in general, click the contact tab and we'll be in touch.
- Nestle Make Largest Foray Into Plant-Based Drinks in Europe To Date
- NYC Coffee Company Creates Coffee-Break-At-Home Concept
- Pret Heads To Tesco In New Move To Reconnect with Customers
- Australian Bakery Launches Lasagne Pie After Lockdown Popularity
- New Openings This May As Indoor Hospitality Resumes