thefoodpeople were invited to speak at the Food Health Conference in Aarhus, Denmark. Wayne travelled to Copenhagen on Tuesday, taking in (again!) the happening food scene, before heading north Aarhus. Wayne then spoke on Wednesday 3rd November 2011 at the Food Health Conference on two topics - Future subtrends within Food and Health? How do we identify the shelf life of subtrends and what influences their strength?
To find out more about health food trends and food trends in general, click the contact tab and we'll be in touch.
- Monopoly Themed Bar and Restaurant Coming To London This August
- Burger King Malaysia Debuts New Burgers Featuring Chocolate Sauce As A Condiment
- Chipotle Intros Gold Foil In Celebration Of American Athletes In Tokyo
- Night Tales Joins Gizzi Erskine and Professor Green At John Lewis Rooftop Pop-Up
- Future Food Update - June 2021