Charles Banks, Director & Co-founder of thefoodpeople was conference chair as well as a speaker at Taste Trends 2011 held at Leatherhead Food Research on 8th December 2011.
Charles spoke about the trend setting cuisines for 2012, how these will manifest and also gave attendees food samples to try first hand the trend setting cuisines.
Speaking alongside Charles were Alex Mead, Editor, Food and Travel Magazine, Dr Adam Anderson, R&D Director, EMEA Region, Kerry Ingredients & Flavours, Jeremy Woods, Managing Director, Mrs Crimble’s, Matt Incles, Market Intelligence Manager, Leatherhead Food Research, Nick Eskins, Director, TasteConnection & Craig Rose, Executive Director, Seaweed Health Foundation .
- Nestle Make Largest Foray Into Plant-Based Drinks in Europe To Date
- NYC Coffee Company Creates Coffee-Break-At-Home Concept
- Pret Heads To Tesco In New Move To Reconnect with Customers
- Australian Bakery Launches Lasagne Pie After Lockdown Popularity
- New Openings This May As Indoor Hospitality Resumes