The highly popular wine app Delectable has announced a new, premium subscription that provides users with integrated expert reviews from Vinous' team of top professional wine critics. "Delectable Premium seamlessly integrates Delectable's library of more than 5 million user reviews with Vinous' database of nearly 250,000 critic reviews in a state of the art, mobile platform that gives consumers unparalleled access to information about their favourite wines," said CEO Antonio Galloni.
Delectable Premium At a Glance:
- Fully integrated library of nearly 250,000 reviews from Vinous
- New price check feature allows users to see the average price of a wine, sourced from global listings (available to all users)
- Priority wine transcription for hard to match labels
- Premium user experience free of advertising
- Delectable Premium profile badge
Delectable remains a free app, but users can now subscribe to the new Delectable Premium version that offers expanded functionality for $5.99/month via in-app purchase. Delectable Premium is being rolled out first for iOS devices. A version for Android smartphones will follow shortly.
What is Delectable?
Known to many as the "Instagram of wine," the Delectable app has been downloaded over a million times and has a strong following among wine savvy millennials, experienced collectors and industry professionals. Delectable allows users to scan a wine label with their smartphones and immediately pull up reviews and tasting notes from a rich community of fellow wine lovers as well as Vinous' team of critics. Download the App here.