We were lucky enough to be at the opening of the new Harrods Food Hall this week, and we wanted to share our highlights with you. Opening to the public today (Tuesday 14th November), this is the first stage to be completed in a two year renovation that will see the entire food hall reimagined and rebooted.
This first stage included a bespoke Tea Tailor where you can make your own custom blends, an on-site coffee roasters, and a coffee shop come evening cocktail bar, as well as a patisserie and a very impressive all-day bakery.
Our highlights and favourite products from the launch were:
- Zambian honey, exclusive to Harrods
- The Bees Knees cocktail at the bar (made won gin, grapefruit and that signature Zambian honey)
- The Harrods signature sourdough bread
- Exclusive Helen Darroze desserts (including a very enticing rum baba)
- The amazing new spice section, full of amazing botanicals and fresh spice blends
Find out more about the monumental transformation here.