This month, Harrods is embracing all things Nordic, and from Monday 3rd to Wednesday 19th October, the Food Halls, Ground Floor, will be promoting classic Swedish fare.
Smoked salmon, Koberg Vilt game, Olof Victor crisp breads and Tillmans of Sweden's tangy lingonberry cordial are just some of things you can expect to taste at this exciting in-store event.
You can also take the opportunity to experience some of the finest Swedish cuisine at the Sea Grill, Ground Floor, where Alexander Meier, Head Chef of Sweden's ICEHOTEL, will be whipping up a variety of traditional but modern dishes.
- Nestle Make Largest Foray Into Plant-Based Drinks in Europe To Date
- NYC Coffee Company Creates Coffee-Break-At-Home Concept
- Pret Heads To Tesco In New Move To Reconnect with Customers
- Australian Bakery Launches Lasagne Pie After Lockdown Popularity
- New Openings This May As Indoor Hospitality Resumes