Clean Machine, a leader in plant-based nutrition, announced it will be the first company to market a "superfood" protein powder with Lentein, a brand of protein rich water lentils sustainably harvested by Parabel USA Inc. According to Clean Machine CEO Geoff Palmer, introducing Clean Green Protein at Natural Products Expo West will offer both retailers and consumers an opportunity to experience an exclusive product that boasts a nutritional profile unlike any other plant-based protein supplement.
"There's a lot of excitement surrounding this supplement because it is formulated with a proprietary blend of ProHydrolase to promote digestibility and actually allow the body to absorb more protein," Palmer said. "But this is also an unprecedented innovation in plant-based nutrition because it offers a superior source of protein, greens and Omega 3 fatty acids, all in one product."
Additional benefits of Clean Green Protein include:
- More Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) than other plants, including soy, rice, hemp, and pea protein
- Exceptional greens profile higher in nutrient density than kale, spinach, spirulina or Chlorella
- Protein and BCAA profile comparable to whey
- Certified Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, and Non-GMO
- Water lentils are sustainably harvested in the U.S. with a near zero carbon footprint
All of the proteins in Clean Green Protein are vegan, non-GMO, Gluten Free, Grain Free and grown in the United States, including PURISPea low sodium pea protein. Because Clean Green Protein offers a complete source of nutrition, Palmer believes it will appeal to a broader audience of athletes and health-conscious individuals in all age groups.
"The enormous health benefits offer something for everyone, ranging from assisting with muscle building to weight loss, joint health, heart health, and much more," said Palmer.
Find out more about the innovative new Clean Green Protein here.